- Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 9 yrs. at 8:30 a.m.
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m.
We strive to form a partnership between parents and teachers to give children the best possible learning experience. Parent activities include monthly prayer time, educational speakers, children’s music programs, and in-house field trips. Parent-teachers conferences are held twice during the school year for preschool.
Parents can get involved with our program in a variety of ways:
• We have a parent advisory committee that works with the director in planning special events and other school functions.
• Parents are needed to be room parents and prayer parents.
• Parents help with setting up and decorating for preschool programs.
• Parents share about different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
• Parents are asked to help in the classrooms with different projects (i.e., Farm Day, Thanksgiving Feast).
• Monthly newsletter – A newsletter will be sent home informing parents of calendar events, activities, policy information, and school announcements.
• Bulletin board – Each teacher will post the following on a bulletin board outside their classroom: schedule for the month, announcements, class calendar, current changes or corrections, and sign-up sheets for events.
• Class calendar – The teachers of all preschool classes will send home a calendar at the beginning of each month concerning activities, scripture verses, etc. that will be included in the unit plans for the month.
“My hope is that when anyone walks through the preschool door in the morning, they will breathe in the love of Christ that is present. He is speaking to our community through this school with every teacher, child, and parent that walks the halls with Him.”
“A wave of peace washes over me each time I leave one of our children in the hands of a St. B’s preschool teacher.”
“St. B’s school is not a place where you just drop your kid off, but it is a community. You know it from the first moment of seeing Suzy smiling at the bottom of the stairs to when you leave and everyone says a word to you.”
“It is a safe and loving place to find a shoulder to cry on, a person to pray with, and a person to rejoice with in the scheme of life.”
“After being a part of St. B’s for almost four years, I realize now more than ever – “our cup runneth over”. This place has always been and continues to be such a blessing to us. Thanks to you ALL for truly loving us so well.”