- Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 9 yrs. at 8:30 a.m.
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m.
Every Saturday night during the months of November through March, we feed and house the homeless for the night. Teams pick up a screened group of homeless guests from a downtown center and bring them back to the gym for the night.
We're always in need of various helpers:
• Provide transportation from the Campus for Human Development on Saturday evening and back again on Sunday morning.
• Purchase and prepare a hot dinner
• Host the guests overnight by sleeping at St. B's
• Provide breakfast foods for the overnight hosts to serve (do not have to be present to serve)
• Do 3-4 loads of laundry (St. B's linens and towels) each week.
Volunteers may choose to help with one or all of these tasks. For more information please contact Jim Pichert at .
Sign up to help here.