In the Book of Common Prayer on which I was weaned, this past Sunday would have been Septuagesima, or 70 Days before Easter. This coming Sunday would be Sexagesima and the following Sunday Quinquagesima. This period is also known as the Pre-Lenten season or Shrovetide. Interestingly, as much as...
- August 20, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a party on the lawn.
- Regular Sundays, Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.