On the fourth day of Holy Week, we celebrate a feast called Maundy Thursday. The name is derived from the Latin word mandatum meaning “commandment” and remembers both the institution of the Lord’s Supper and Jesus washing his disciples feet. The liturgy is very powerful and the...
- August 20, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a party on the lawn.
- Regular Sundays, Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.