In the introduction to Chapter 8, Wright expresses his hope that the preceding chapters have led us to a renew focus on “the personal presence of Jesus, as opposed to his absence.” We are blessed to be able to experience the Lord’s presence daily in extraordinary ways; ...
- June 4, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a Pentecost party on the lawn.
- Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.