April 12, 2016 Dear St. B’s Family, It is with mixed emotions that I am writing to tell you that on Monday of this week, April 11, 2016, I submitted my resignation to the wardens and vestry of St. B’s. Never has it been easier to be rector of St. Bartholomew's. There is strong ...
- June 4, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a Pentecost party on the lawn.
- Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.