“Jesus wept.” This was Jesus’ response as he stood before the tomb of Lazarus, a man described simply as “the one whom Jesus loved” (John 11.3). Each person killed on Sunday morning in Orlando is to be remembered and mourned in the same way. As a...
- August 20, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a party on the lawn.
- Regular Sundays, Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.