Reading the Bible to children isn’t for the faint at heart. The story, it turns out, is not rated G. And if reading about death and sex and greed isn’t enough, there’s a chance the language they hear from Bible reading or by well-meaning Sunday school teachers gets a strange...
- August 20, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a party on the lawn.
- Regular Sundays, Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.