In our travels across the Seattle area, meeting with leaders and advocates, we have seen how the negative affects of environmental damage are more likely to impact the poor and marginalized. One of our visits was to the Duwamish Longhouse. The Duwamish were the original inhabitants of the land ...
- June 4, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a Pentecost party on the lawn.
- Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.