Every Sunday during the prayers of the people, we give thanks for St. Bartholomew’s Church. In this sacred space, we gather from across the city to worship God and to fellowship with one another. For most, if not all of us, St. B’s has become our spiritual home and we gratefully ...
- June 4, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a Pentecost party on the lawn.
- Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.