Step two, in addiction literature, tells us that a power greater than ourselves can restore us to sanity. Step three keeps it moving: Turn your lives and wills over to the care of God. The word “care” is valuable here. We are reminded that God is not precarious but...
- August 20, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a party on the lawn.
- Regular Sundays, Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.