"It is impossible to collapse the ascension into the resurrection or vice versa" (109). Wright takes on an explanation of the mystifying topic of the ascension in the beginning of Chapter 7, by explaining and ultimately just reminding us that the body of Jesus has never disappeared...
- August 20, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a party on the lawn.
- Regular Sundays, Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.