When Fr. Jerry assigned the chapter on Israel, he must have known that the themes in this chapter have been integral to our family story in the last couple of years. I have shared this story with many who know us, but it bears repeating. When I took my daughter Anna to Kenya in the summer of...
- August 20, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a party on the lawn.
- Regular Sundays, Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.