By nature, I am a reader. A voracious reader. A nearly indiscriminate reader: I read thrillers, mysteries, nonfiction, travel writing, general novels, just about anything. My bedside table is a stack of books, some half read, some nearly finished, some yet to be begun. I read in the car...
- August 20, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a party on the lawn.
- Regular Sundays, Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.