When I first read Simply Christian, I took a break between chapters eleven and twelve, thereby missing the beauty in the segue. This week, as I read it again, I was intrigued with the transition Wright makes from worship to prayer. He ends the discussion of worship with: “What matters is...
- August 20, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a party on the lawn.
- Regular Sundays, Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.