To Our Family at St. Bartholomew’s, Grace and Peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ! Hi family. Dixon here, writing on behalf of Kristin and the kids, to share our new contact information as well as to say a few things we were just too emotional (or forgetful) ...
- June 4, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a Pentecost party on the lawn.
- Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.