In mid-chapter, N.T. Wright asks, “What does it mean, theologically to stare into the sun?“ (138). From the start of this chapter, I felt like I was staring into the sun and the Son—all at the same time. My heart felt it, but I had a hard time wrapping my brain around the idea...
- August 20, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a party on the lawn.
- Regular Sundays, Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.