In Chapter 6 of Surprised by Hope, Wright wonders if we have been so influenced by Gnosticism/Platonism and evolutionary optimism (explained in Ch. 5) that we have settled for something less than the hope of the Gospel. Have you ever caught yourself thinking, “look at the youth today and ...
- June 4, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a Pentecost party on the lawn.
- Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.