N.T. Wright describes in the first chapter of his book something we all feel – that as much as we all believe that the world should be peaceful and just, we just can’t seem to make it happen. In fact much of the time we can’t even live to those standards ourselves, much less...
- August 20, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a party on the lawn.
- Regular Sundays, Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.