Today we remember the life and legacy of Dr. King, his message, his deeds, and his martyrdom for justice and equality. On January 21, 1965 Dr. King spoke at Penn State University. On that day Dr. King spoke about how "we have come a long, long way in the struggle for racial ...
- June 4, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a Pentecost party on the lawn.
- Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.