The last three days of Holy Week, the three days preceding Easter Sunday are known as the Triduum, from the Latin meaning "three days". The liturgies of the so-called Triduum are in actuality one liturgy beginning with the Maundy Thursday Eucharist and foot washing, continuing on Good ...
- June 4, one service at 9:30 a.m. followed by a Pentecost party on the lawn.
- Holy Eucharist & Nursery: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd thru 3rd grade. at 8:30 a.m. during the school year
- Formation Classes for all Ages at 10:30 a.m. during the school year
- During June and July we offer care for infants through 3 yrs old during the 8:30 service and through 5 yrs old during the 10:30 service. Older children are invited to join their family for worship. Children's bulletin will be provided.